Winter Kuari Pass Trek
Kuari Pass, Uttarakhand
6 Days5 Nights
Day 1 - Drive from Haridwar – Joshimath (260 kms).
Day 2 - Day 2: Drive from Joshimath – Dhak and Trek to Gulling Camp.
Pickup Time: 08.00 AM Drop Time: 08.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Poncho, Rain Coat or Umbrella any one is must
- Backpack (Min 55 Ltrs)
- Floaters or Sandals
- Trekking Shoes
- 2 Pairs of Quick Dry Tees and Track Pants
- 3 Pair of Socks
- 2 pairs of woolen socks
- 2 Full Sleeve Sweater or Fleece Jacket
- One down feather Jacket
- Sun Cap
- One Scarf
- Light towel
- Lip Balm
- Cold Cream & Sun Screen (SPF 40+)
- Water Bottle 1 Lt
- Headlamp or torch with fresh pair of batteries
- Personal Toilet Kit and toilet paper
- Personal Medicine Kit
- All veg meals from day 2nd lunch to till day 5thlunch
- 03 Nights Tented Accommodation on triple sharing basis.
- Guest House / Hotel in Joshimath / Govindghat on triple sharing basis.
- Morning, evening Tea/Coffee with light snacks.
- All necessary fees and permits.
- Qualified and experienced Trek Guide and support staff.
- All camping gears complying with International standards
- Basic First Aid Medical Kits.
- Any surface transfer from Haridwar – Joshimath – Haridwar.
- Meals in Joshimath and while transit.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Any cost incurred due to natural reasons.
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag.
- Anything not mentioned explicitly in the above program.