Winter In Ladakh
9 Days8 Nights
Day 1 - Arrive Leh Acclimatization
Day 2 - Leh in and around Sight Seeing
Pickup Time: 08.00 AM Drop Time: 08.00 AM
Things To Carry
- To carry your own luggage you will need trek bag at least 48Lit capacity depending on your luggage carrying tendency. We wont recommend you to carry luggage more than 65 lit as at that altitude it would be very tough to carry so much luggage.
- At least 3-4 pairs of track pants to be carried along. The material should be of quick dry type. It is essential because body heat melts the snow on your clothes and wet your clothes. Easy dry material avoid your inconvenience because of wet clothes.
- Carry good sports shoes with enough anti skid pattern on the bottom. Sports shoes with good rubber sole are the best. Do not go for running shoes. They are usually insufficient and have tendency to slip.
- One set of traveling clothes. This set you can keep behind in hotel luggage and can pickup after trek.
- At least 4 sets of socks
- Monkeycap (warm material). Avoid hand made caps. A monkey camp with thick weaving is recommended as it protects you not from cold but from wind chill factor as well.
- At least 4 sets of T-shirts with long sleeves. Having collar is beneficial as it helps you add another layer to you neck to avoid cold.
- Warm jacket and fleece jacket.
- Good quality hand gloves (warm) added with another set of hand gloves (waterproof)
- Thermal wear. Though not recommended during trek, you can use it for night. Its optional
- Waterproof wind cheater or a jacket
- Sunscreen, Lip balm, Cold creams etc.
- Personal Toiletaries
- Note: More detailed checklist will be provided to registered participants 10 days prior to the activity which will help you in packing and cross checking.
- Airport pick up & drop
- Leh 6N stay on MAP (Breakfast & Dinner) basis at Hotel.
- 1 N Light trek and Camping at Chilling on AP (All Meals)
- 1 N at Turtuk on MAP at guesthouse.
- Transportation as per itinerary by SUV
- All inner permits
- Entry fees at monasteries & other monuments mentioned in the itinerary
- Tour expert + Local Guide from Leh will be provided
- Lunch except during camping
- Traveling to & from to Leh from your home destination.
- Any other cost not mentioned in inclusion.
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later