Wild Life tour to Masai Mara, Kenya
Masai Mara, Kenya
2 Days1 Night
Pickup Time: 2.00 PM Drop Time: 06:00pm
Things To Carry
- Identity Proof. (must)
- Hat / Cap, Woolen cap / Balaclava
- Pair of Woolen Gloves
- T-shirts, Fleece Sweatshirt / Sweater
- Windproof Jacket 01 nos.
- Leggings from a Track-suit, shorts,
- Pair of sturdy sports shoes with rubber sole
- Cotton Socks, Woolen Socks, Extra shoe laces
- Raincoat / Poncho 01 nos.
- Full Body Towel 01 nos.
- Important Notes:
- 1) Yellow fever injection certificate from Government medical hospital & Polio certificate
- 2)Mosquito repellent
- 3) Warm Clothes for chilly mornings
- 4) Sunglasses, caps & shoes.
- Torch with spare batteries
- Sunscreen lotion, min 30 SPF, Toiletries
- Medicines as specified by doctor
- Camera, Cam charger, Mobile Charger..
- Note: It is very important that you line the inside of your bags with a big polythene sheet. Doing so will ensure, that in the event of rain, even though your bag may get wet, your clothes will still remain dry!
- Include items
- Exclude items
Terms & Conditions