Waterfall Rappelling at Temghar
Day 1 - Waterfall Rappelling at Temghar
Water Fall Rappelling
Pickup Time: 05.30 AM Drop Time: 07.30 PM
Things To Carry
- Packed Lunch.
- A ‘Backpack’ or a haversack (please avoid zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
- Shoes are must – Good quality Trekking /Sports.
- Minimum 2 litres of water.
- Personal medication (If required). Basic First Aid will be available.
- Extra pair of clothes to change (optional)
- Camera (Optional)
- Torch with extra batteries (Just in case)
- Emergency Food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.(must)
- Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet, as we will we will rappel with backpacks.
- Transport, Breakfast,
- Evening tea & snacks,
- Rappelling with all safety equipment
- Experienced adventure experts
- Anything that is not mentioned in Includes.