Visit Jim Corbett National Park
Jim Corbett National Park, Uttarakhand
6 Days5 Nights
Day 1 - Departure for Ramnagar
Day 2 - Safaris in the Bijrani Zone
Train and Private Vehicle
Pickup Time: 12.00 PM Drop Time: 07.00 AM
Things To Carry
- Will be informed later
- Return transfers by Gypsies from Ramnagar to resort and back.
- 6 (complete) + 2 (en-route) jungle safaris in the Corbett National Park in the company of expert guides and local drivers).
- This includes the park entry fees, driver and guide charges and the vehicle rent.
- In addition, we have 1 walking trail in the rich Corbett buffer for birding along with our experts and local experts.
- Accommodation with all meals (from Delhi to Delhi) at the selected resorts for 4 nights.
- Services of wildlife expert/s.
- Discussions, inputs, and lots of knowledge-sharing on wildlife.
- Tips, tricks and sessions on wildlife photography and animal behavior.
- Govt. Service tax of 3.09%.
- Tips and gratuities from our side to the hotel and safari staff.
- Return Delhi-Ramnagar-Delhi train fare in AC coaches.
- Visits to genuinely local handicraft shops.
- Interactions with local wildlife experts and naturalists.
- Food during train travel.
- Any airfare.
- personal expenses such as soft drinks, hard drinks, laundry etc.
- Any item not included in the list of inclusions.
Terms & Conditions
Please note: Notify us beforehand for train bookings.