Vasota Fort Jungle Trek
Bamnoli, met indavli, satara, koyna
1 Day1 Night
Day 1 - Departure from Pune
Day 2 - Visit Vasota Fort and Siteseeing
Pickup Time: 10.00 PM Drop Time: 10.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Luggage packed in big good trekking sack, all luggage packed in plastic bag.
- Complete spare set of clothes & socks
- Water bottle (atleast 1.5 ltr) compulsory
- Electral/ Glucon-d energizers and personal medication
- A sweater/warmwear/rainwear (as per the season)
- Good trekking shoes (sandles, chappals, floaters not permitted)
- A sleeping bag / Thermocol mat and shawl / normal satranji and shawl: (only for overnight treks)
- Torch with Extra pair of Batteries
- Camera, Binocular (Optional)
- Transportation from Pune to Pune in a private non A/C vehicle.
- All forest permissions and boat cost.
- Breakfast-Lunch-Evening snacks for the day.
- Trek Expertise
- Safety Equipment
- Basic First Aid
- Dinner on Night 1. Please have dinner and then reach the pick up point.
- Soft drinks and bottled water. We will be in the wilderness. The ground water. If available on the fort is very clean and sweet!
- Basically, anything nit mentioned in the 'includes' list.
Terms & Conditions
Carrying or consumption of alcohol or smoking is strictly not allowed.