Vasota Trek and Lake Side Camping
Vasota Fort, Satara District
2 Days2 Nights
Day 1 - Departure
Day 2 - Reach Vasota Fort Top & Explore Fort
Pickup Time: 10.00 PM Drop Time: 05.00 PM
Things To Carry
- 2/3 liters of water
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek
- Sleeping material. (Sleeping mat, Sleeping bag or 2 bedsheets)
- Proper backpack (No side bag or jholas)
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars / ready to eat food
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen.
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine.
- Extra Clothes.
- Identity Proof.
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles.
- Travel Dadar to Dadar by private vehicle
- 2 veg Breakfast, 2 veg Lunch and 1 veg Dinner
- Tented stay on sharing basis
- Forest entry and boating charges
- Trek Leader Expertise Charges
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
Terms & Conditions
People caught smoking or drinking alcohol will be asked to exit event on immediate basis.