Vasota and Lake Side Camping
Vasota Fort, Satara District
2 Days1 Night
Day 1 - Trek to Vasota
Day 2 - Kaas Plateau Trail
Pickup Time: 06.00 AM Drop Time: 10.00 PM
Things To Carry
- 3 Litres of water, Torch with Extra batteries, Cap, Rain cheater (Optional) for those who don't want to get wet. Camera (optional), Cell Phone, Binoculars (Optional), Electoral or Glucon D powder, some ready to eat food like Plum cakes, biscuits etc.
- Towel, Napkins, Extra Pair of clothes. Polythene bag for your garbage, 2-3 bunch of papers (Optional).
- Personal basic medical kit (Containing an antiseptic, few bandages, personal medications if any, etc.).
- Sleeping bag, carry matt, bed sheets.
- Kindly carry 1 Identity proof at least for the trek.
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried so that our hands-free while trekking.
- Traveling from Dadar to Dadar by Private NON-Air-conditioned bus.
- Vasota Jungle Entry Charges, Boat Ride till Met Indavali and Return.
- Tented Accommodation at Lake Side.
- 2 veg breakfast, 2 Veg Lunch 1 Veg dinner and 1 evening tea.
- TreksandTrails, India charges if any.
- Emergency Medical evacuations if any required, Insurance and any item/event not mentioned in the inclusion list.
Terms & Conditions