Valley Of Flowers Trek - Himalayas
Valley of Flowers
5 Days4 Nights
Day 1 - Reporting at Rishikesh
Day 2 - Govind Ghat - Ghangria [Duration: 5- 6 hours]
Airways, Train and Private Vehicle
Pickup Time: 07.30 AM Drop Time: 09.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Backpack 50 Liters (this will go on the horse. If you want to carry it on your back your welcome)
- Small Day pack 20 Liters (you can use this on the trail to carry your trail food, camera, water and trail layers.)
- Hiking pants / trousers and shirts
- Good walking /hiking shoes
- Flash light with extra batteries
- Sunglasses (optional)
- Suntan lotion and toiletries
- Camera (optional)
- Water bottle
- Warm jacket / pullover
- Warm gloves
- Warm socks
- Prescribed medication if any
- Nutritious, high calorie vegetarian food will be served
- Guides for the trek who will meet the group at Rishikesh and and be there with the group through out the trek
- Cook and camp helpers.
- Hotel Accommodations: 1 night in Govind Ghat & 3 nights in Ghangria (3/4 sharing basis)
- All Permits.
- Any expenses of personal nature like phone call, bottled water etc.
- Food apart from mentioned above in "Cost Includes" column
- Transport between Delhi & Rishikesh And Rishikesh & Govind Ghat.
- Any air / train / bus ticket to reach Delhi or come back from Delhi.
- Porters/ Horses to carry loads on the route.
- Camera fees if any.
- Hotel cost at Rishikesh
- Any thing not mentioned above
Terms & Conditions
Any damage, other than that attributable to fair wear and tear, to the equipments by the participants will be billed to you. Our decision on all such matters will be final and binding.