Valley of Flowers – Hemkund – Badrinath
Valley of Flowers & Hemkund - Badrinath
11 Days10 Nights
Day 1 - Pune - Mumbai - Delhi (3AC)
Day 2 - Delhi - Haridwar (Train Journey, 4 Hours)
Private Vehicle, Train
Pickup Time: 06.30 AM Drop Time: 02.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Morning Utilities
- Hair Oil, Cold Cream, Lip guard, Comb, Sun cream Lotion,
- Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Tissue (Toilet) Paper, Paper Soap, Towel, Napkin
- Sun Goggles, Scarf
- Comfortable clothing while Trekking – Two pairs and Extra Dresses for Journey
- Sports shoes, Extra Socks Floaters for Journey.
- Shawl, Balaklava (Kantopi)
- Extra Carry bags, Camera & Camera Batteries
- Mobile & Mobile Charger
- One time Tiffin for train journey
- Other Requirements
- Water bottle – Min. 2 Ltr., Torch with extra Cells Id Proof, Nail cutter
- Knee cap, Band – aid, Personal Medicines, if any
- Enough & Change Money for Shopping. Chain & lock for luggage security in Rail Journey
- * This is just a reminder list of what to Bring. You can bring other things as per the Need.
- Private Bus - Pune - Bandra Terminus - Pune.
- Train Journey - Bandra Terminus - Delhi - Bandra Terminus by 3 AC.
- Delhi - Haridwar by Chair Car & Haridwar - Delhi by 3 AC.
- Haridwar - Joshimath - Haridwar travel by Bus.
- All food charges (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Base Camp to Base Camp) Ex. Joshimath.
- Accommodation in Rooms at Haridwar, Joshimath, Ghangriya & Badrinath on multiple sharing basis.
- Separate accommodation for boys and girls.
- Team Organizers - Pune to Pune
- Government Service Tax.Travel Insurance
- Food during Train & Bus journey.
- Mineral water / cold drinks.
- Any type of Personal expenses.
- Medical expenses other than First aid.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Camera & Coolie charges
- Any other charges which are not specifically mentioned in Includes
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later.