Valley of Flowers and Hemkund Trek
Valley of flowers, Uttarakhand, Rishikesh, Joshimath, Badrinath.
9 Days8 Nights
Day 1 - Reporting At New Delhi Railway Station
Day 2 - Rishikesh - Joshimath (260kms/8hr)
Train, Private Vehicle
Pickup Time: 08.00 AM Drop Time: 11.30 AM
Things To Carry
- Will be provided to registered participants during pre-camp meeting
- Delhi - Haridwar - Delhi (by Railway AC Chair car) - (Please note that railway tickets are Subject to timely registration. Delays in the registration might lead in adjustment in class of traveling or extra cost for booking through an agent)
- Joshimath - Govind Ghat - Badrinath - Rishikesh - Haridwar traveling costs by Private Bus/Car
- Lodging Facility during entire trek duration as well as at Rishikesh & Badrinath (Multiple sharing basis) * Twin sharing can be arranged at additional cost. (Each person will have a separate bed even in multiple sharing)
- Expertise, First Aid, Safety Equipments
- Qualified & mountaineering certified trek Leader, Guide and Support staff.
- Khacchar to carry main bags from Govind Ghat to Ghangria & back
- One leader along with the group for entire TREK to manage logistics and one Local Guide.
- Food during the entire trek
- Pune to Delhi & Delhi to Pune transportation
- Personal shopping, personal porter expenditure, if pony hired for trek from Govind Ghat to Ghangria or to Hemkund
- Anything not written under ""inclusion list"" consider it out of package
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later