Trekking, Camping & Paragliding in Bir Billing valley, Himachal Pradesh
Bir-Billing, Himachal Pradesh
2 Days1 Night
Day 1 - Arrive Bir, Trek to Billing.
Day 2 - Paragliding and Bir to Delhi
Pickup Time: 08.00 AM Drop Time: 10.00 AM
Things To Carry
- Please do not carry unnecessary items or valuables. Considering camping, trekking and Paragliding in outdoors, Be sure you have the needy items!.
- T-shirts/ sweat shirts.
- Light weight long trousers considered comfortable during outdoors.
- Wind proof jackets & Rain gear for trekking.
- Warm clothes/jacket especially for evenings and mornings. Layers of clothing, is preferable to a big thick jacket (thermals are recommended for the innermost layer). This way you can add or remove layers according to the climate, which can change rapidly.
- A daypack (Knapsack) to carry your water bottle, camera, pack lunch etc for hiking.
- Sun glasses with 100% U/V protection, cap, sun block (30% and above SPF).
- Retainers for spectacles/ sun glasses.
- Camera with extra batteries/ film/ memory card.
- Flashlight with extra batteries & Bulb for camping.
- Personal toiletries & medicines.
- Accommodation for 01 night at Billing in Dome tents on twin/triple sharing basis.
- Meals from Lunch on Day 1 to Breakfast on day 2 as per itinerary.
- Paragliding session of 15-30 mins. from Billing to Bir on day 2.
- Accompanied by local guide for trekking and paragliding pilot for Paragliding.
- 01 Room for freshen up at guest house for 2-3 hrs. on day 2.
- Trek start at 1100 hrs.
- Sleeping bags, mattress and dome tents provided for stay at Billing.
- Dry pit toilets at Billing.
- Travel insurance covering medical evacuation, hospitalization, baggage insurance and trip cancellation.
- Arrival and departure transfer.
- Wash and change room on day 2, supplement charges of INR 300/- for guest house.
- Any meals other than specified in the program.
- Any en-route or personal expenses such as alcoholic & non alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, tips & gratuities, laundry etc.
- Videography of Paragliding, supplement charges for GOPRO video is INR 500/-, provided by pilot and ask him for the same.
- Personal equipment for trek like clothes, shoes, day packs, personal medical kit etc. However, light weight carry-mattresses with sleeping bags will be provided by us inside the tents during the trek.
- Any exigency expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to circumstances beyond our normal control. Such as airline delays, road blocks, vehicle malfunctions, weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots etc
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later.