Trekking at Sandhan Valley
Sandhan Valley, Samrad
2 Days2 Nights
Day 1 - Leave from Mumbai
Day 2 - Start Full Descend Trek
Train, Local Transport
Pickup Time: 01.30 AM Drop Time: 04.30 PM
Things To Carry
- Haversack to keep hands free
- Water 3 liters.
- One extra pair of clothes, sweater.
- Ready to eat food, like plum cakes, chocolate bar, some snacks & biscuits etc.
- Camera (Optional) - Get Dry Bag
- Electoral or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder.
- Sleeping bag, carry matt. ( Sleeping bag available on rent on availability )
- Personal medicines. Sweaters if required.
- Please do not carry handbags or jolas for this trek.
- Wear good trekking shoes
- Plastic bag to keep clothes dry.
- Torch with extra batteries - Compulsory
- Bed sheets, please carry your personal tea mugs, spoon and a small Swiss-knife.
- Personal Medicine and First Aid.
- Transportation from Kasara – Sandhan Valley – Dehne – Asangaon by local Transport
- Day 1 - 1 veg breakfast, evening tea, and 1 veg dinner.
- Day 2 – 1 veg breakfast.
- Equipment, expertise, guide charges and Organizer charges if any.
- Tent stay on saturday night.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered etc.
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather.
- Lunch for Sunday
Terms & Conditions
Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.