Trekking and Camping at Sada Fort & Caves
Sada Fort, Karnataka
5 Days4 Nights
Pickup Time: For Pune 1 Drop Time: 06:00pm
Things To Carry
- 1. ID Proof
- 2. Full length Lowers to wear on trek / Trail & T-shirts (Preferably of Quick Dry material)
- 3. Extra pair of clothes (as per need your requirement)
- 4. Shoes either trekking or sports (Good firm Sole)
- 5. Floaters to wear at night
- 6. Torch (High Quality) with extra pair of batteries
- 7. Zip Lock Plastics to keep wallet , Cash, Mobile etc
- 8. Windcheaters, Poncho, Cap, Camera (Optional) etc
- 9. Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc
- 10. Sunscreen Lotion, Medicine those that you require usually.
- 11. Personal care stuff
- 12. A Daypack to carry stuff on everyday trail / Trek
- 13. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. (Please do not carry sling bags or Jholas.)
- 14. Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Include items
- Exclude items
Terms & Conditions
Smoking and Any Kind of Alcohol Drinks not allowed During Program.