Trek to the Kalsubai Peak
1 Day1 Night
Day 1 - Move towards Kalsubai Peak
Day 2 - Start the Trek and Enjoy the Surrounding Views
Pickup Time: 11.00 PM Drop Time: 10.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Haversack – This is the most important thing you need.
- Choose a sack which can sustain the weight throughout the trek.
- In rainy season, (Make sure that you do not carry any Jholas, one-side bags etc.)
- We prefer to use a big plastic bag inside the haversack. This helps us to keep the things dry.
- At least 2 liters of water bottle.
- It is really necessary to consume the carried water wisely.
- (you may add Glucon D or energy powder to it)
- Extra clothes as per the season.
- Full sleeve clothes are preferred for treks.
- (Towel, Rain coat, Sun cap, Thermal wears as reauired) *make sure you carry a plastic bag to keep used wet clothes.
- Trekking shoes –
- Shoes/floaters with good grip.
- Action Trekking’ is Most preferred pair of shoes for Sahyadri region.
- Bedding material – Sleeping bag / Carry mat / Blanket etc. (not applicable for one dayers)
- Make sure that the bedding material is not bulky or heavy.
- Torch with extra batteries
- Avoid using your mobiles as torch as the mobile might be needed in an emergency. Hence, it is important to save on the mobile battery.
- Plate, Mug, Spoon etc.
- We prefer to carry our own plates etc to the forts. (Optional)
- Personal medical kit
- A set of medicines for any personal allergies, insect repellents or the medicines as per your doctor’s suggestion etc
- Transport by Non AC High Back Private Vehicle (Pune-Baari-Pune)
- Forest Permissions
- Breakfast, Lunch, Hi-Tea
- Energy perks for the Trek.
- Expert Trek Leads
- First aid kit available
- Dinner on Previous Night, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include“.
- Sleeping bags are available for an extra charge.
Terms & Conditions
Carrying or consumption of Alcohol or Smoking is Strictly Not Allowed