Trek to the Annapurna Base Camp
Annapurna Base Camp
14 Days13 Nights
Day 1 - Arrival in Kathmandu (Altitude 1300m)
Day 2 - Kathmandu Culture and Familiarization Tour
Pickup Time: 08.00 AM Drop Time: 08.00 AM
Things To Carry
- Own water bottle, cups, plates and filling water from natural resource, drinking locally brewed products served in glass or recyclable materials.
- Using litter bins to trash items that do not decompose, minimum use of purchases packed in plastic, carry a waste bag for your personal non-biodegradable waste.
- Airport pick up from Kathmandu and drop at Kathmandu Airport
- Three night stay in Kathmandu and one night stay in Pokhara
- Breakfast in hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All accommodation during the trek
- All transportation, tourist service charge, VAT and Office Service charge
- Guide and porter for the trek and all expenses pertaining to them
- All bar bills, beverages such as coke, fanta, sprite and mineral water (We do not encourage bottled drinks as it generates plastic)
- Travel insurance
- Personal Equipmentâ€™s and rescue operation in case of emergency
- Any expenses which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, political trouble, and strikes etc.
- Laundry, phone calls, internet, heater charge and wifi services.
- Tips for guide, porters, and driver.
- Any meals on the trek
- Area Permit & TIMS Cards.
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later.