Trek to Sengottaraayar Malai, Coonoor Ooty
Sengottaraayar Malai, Coonoor Ooty
3 Days2 Nights
Day 1 - Trek to Sengottaraayar Malai, Coonoor Ooty
Day 2 - Reach the Peak & Explore
Pickup Time: 08.00 PM Drop Time: 10.00 PM
Things To Carry
- A strong Back-Pack (preferably water proof).
- Water bottle (enough to carry at least 2 liters of water).
- An extra pair of socks, under garments, T-Shirt.
- A water-proof jacket/sweater (if it begins to rain).
- Bandanna ( keeps the sweat out of the eyes ) and/or Wide brimmed hat.
- Toothbrush & toothpaste, towel, liquid soap.
- Few old news papers ( may be 4 would be fine).
- A torch with two new batteries and extra bulb.
- Some strong adhesive tape and/or A small role of strong string.
- A small pocket knife ( if you have a Victorinox -SWISS ARMY knife then great..).
- One matchbox/ lighter.
- Some tissue/toilet paper.
- Insect repellant (ex. Odomos).
- Basic First Aid & Medicine -
- -Anti-Dysentery Pills (Eldoper)
- -Some generic pills (Crocin, Imol, etc)
- -Anti Cold preparation (COLDACT).
- -Band aids.
- -Gauze roll & antiseptic lotion.
- Energy Food ( Chocolate bars, Flavored milk, Electrolyte drinks - Glucon-D, etc ).
- Garbage bag to collect any litter we may create (or other people have created).
- A list of medicine to which you are allergic ( please carry this in your top pocket).
- Contact list of person, telephone no. and address ( in case of emergency ).
- Those wearing spectacles, please carry an extra pair in strong spectacle box.
- People using contacts - carry a bottle of lotion, an extra pair of spectacles.
- Emergency whistle.
- Transportation in non-ac vehicle,
- Stay in Dormitory in Campsite,
- Basic Veg food (2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner),
- Fist aid kit,
- Forest Dept. permission, Trekking,
- Coordinators/Guides through out the trip from Organizer
- Lunch, Dinner on Sunday or any other food which are not mentioned in the inclusions,
- Anything not mentioned above."
Terms & Conditions
Alcohol is strictly prohibited on the event