Trek to Sandhan Valley, Samrad
2 Days2 Nights
Day 1 - Depart for Sandhan Valley
Day 2 - Introductions and Start Trekking
Train, Private Vehicle
Pickup Time: 10.30 PM Drop Time: 08.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Identity Proof
- A bottle of water (Minimum 2 Ltrs),
- Medicine those if u require usually (Optional)
- A good trekking shoes
- A plate
- Some ready to eat food
- Plum cakes
- Biscuits etc.
- Sleeping Bag
- extra pair of socks
- Pleases do not carry sling bags
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Sunscreen lotion
- Lunch for Saturday.
- Extra Pair of clothes
- Pack Breakfast and Dinner on Day 1,
- Breakfast and Lunch on Day 2,
- Rappelling Charges,
- Equipment and Expertise.
- Mineral water, Softdrinks etc.
- Anything other than above-mentioned inclusions
Terms & Conditions
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking. While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.