Trek To Roopkund
8 Days7 Nights
Day 1 - Kathgodam to Lohajung (Altitude: 554 m, Distance : 103 Kms, 8-10 Hours Drive)
Day 2 - Lohajung To Didina (Altitude: 2550 m, Distance: 12 Kms, 5-6 hour trek )
Pickup Time: 07.30 AM Drop Time: 08.00 AM
Things To Carry
- Backpack 40 - 60 Liters (this will go on the horse. If you want to carry it on your back your welcome)
- Small day pack 20 Liters (you can use this on the trail to carry your trail food, camera, water and trail layers.)
- Hiking pants/trousers and shirts
- Good ankle-length hiking shoes
- Flash light with extra batteries
- Sunglasses (mandatory)
- - 2 Hiking poles
- Suntan lotion and toiletries
- Camera (optional)
- Water bottle
- Warm jacket/pullover
- Warm gloves
- Warm socks
- Prescribed medication (if any)
- Personal Medication If Any
- - Back Pack Cover
- Camping Tents, Kitchen tents, Dining Tent and Sleeping bags (Holofill) and Carry mats.
- Nutritious, high calorie vegetarian food
- Guide, cook and camp helpers.
- Tented accommodation (3 people in each tent)
- Basic First Aid
- Forest Permission Charges
- Cordinator throughout the trek.
- - Any expenses of personal nature like phone call etc
- Any air/train to reach Delhi and return from Delhi.
- Travel from Delhi to Dehradun.
- Any hotel accommodation
- Horses with horsemen to carry your loads on the route.Your Accommodation or any other expenses before or after the trek schedule.
- Extra food apart from mentioned above
- Anything not mentioned above.
- Backpack 35- 40 Liters (You can chose to send it with horse/porter at actual cost)
- Small day pack 20 Liters (you can use this on the trail to carry your trail food, camera, water and trail layers. Ideal to carry only if you are sending bigger bag on horse/port.
Terms & Conditions
Alcohol is strictly prohibited on Organizers events