Trek To Ratangad
1 Day1 Night
Day 1 - Meet at Dadar and Start Journey
Day 2 - Trek To Ratangad
Pickup Time: 11.30 PM Drop Time: 10.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Identity proof (Must),
- A bottle of water (Minimum 2 Ltrs),
- One Packets of Energy Drink like Glucon D or Electral,
- Torch with extra batteries (compulsory),
- Extra Pair of clothes
- Camera (Optional),
- Cap etc,
- Medicine those if u require usually
- A good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has ones hands free while trekking.
- Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Traveling from Dadar to Dadar by Private NON AC BUS,
- Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Tea/Coffee.
- Guide and Expertise Charges.
- Mineral Water; Beverages
- Anything not mentioned in above inclusion list
Terms & Conditions
Smoking cigarette, chewing tobacco or related products and consuming alcohol is strictly prohibited on the trek. Anyone found in possession of the same or consuming it will be expelled from the trek. No refund will be provided.