Trek to Ratangad
Near Bhandardhara dam
2 Days1 Night
Day 1 - Trek to Ratangad
Day 2 - Start Return Journey
Pickup Time: 06.00 AM Drop Time: 09.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Torch with extra batteries (Mandatory)
- Good quality trekking / sports shoes for trek
- Comfortable footwear to wear when not on trek (optional)
- Personal medication (Basic first aid will be available)
- Water bottle and food like plum cakes, biscuits (for trek)
- Extra clothes as needed
- Mosquitoes repellent (just in case)
- Winter clothes (it gets cold during the night)
- Minimum 3 litres of water and 3 packets of electral Mandatory.
- Packed Lunch for Day 1 (also one empty Tiffin to carry breakfast on for the trek)
- Personnel bedding (Carry Mat/ Sleeping bags/ alternate)
- A 'Backpack' or a haversack (please avoid zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
- Camera (Optional).
- 2 breakfast, 1 lunch (on day 2), 1dinner, 2 evening tea & snacks,
- Stay in village homes,
- Private transport, expert leaders,
- First aid, safety equipments, expertise.
- Day1 lunch, dinner on day 2
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in fees includes.
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later.