Trek to Peth-Kothaligad Fort
Kothaligad, Karjat region
Day 1 - Trek Itinerary
Pickup Time: 06.00 AM Drop Time: 09.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Haversack to keep hands free, water bottle 3lts.
- Ready to eat foods, like plum cakes, chocolate bars, some snacks & biscuits etc.
- Camera (Optional), please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry (at own risk)
- Electoral or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder.
- Carry one time meal (Lunch) for the trek.
- Personal medicines. Sweaters if required. Please do not carry handbags or jolas for this trek.
- Good trekking shoes, Extra Pair of Clothes, Plastic bag to keep clothes dry.
- Please carry your personal tea mugs, spoon and a small Swiss-knife.
- Transportation from Neral to Ambivali village and back
- Light morning breakfast, 1 Veg lunch, evening tea
- Expertise charges if any.
- Emergency Medical evacuations if any
- Insurance and any item/event not mentioned in the inclusion list.
Terms & Conditions
Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.