Trek To Matheran Via Garbett Point
Day 1 - Trek To Matheran Via Garbett Point
Train, Local Transport
Pickup Time: 08.00 AM Drop Time: 08.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
- Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
- Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
- Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
- Personal Medication / First Aid kit
- Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
- Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
- Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
- Camera (Optional)
- Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
- Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
- Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
- Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
- Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).
- Id Proof Compulsory
- Transportation from Matheran to Neral by Jeep
- Breakfast & Refreshment
- Matheran Forest Entry fees
- Guide & Expertise Charges
- Lunch for the day
- Tax as applicable
- Anything other than mentioned Above.
Terms & Conditions
Alcohol is strictly prohibited on the event