Trek To Karnala Fort
Karnala Fort, Shirdhon
Day 1 - Trek To Karnala Fort
Train, Local Transport
Pickup Time: 07.30 AM Drop Time: 04.30 PM
Things To Carry
- Water Bottles (2-3 Litres)
- Torch with Extra batteries
- Cap, Rain cheater (Optional) for those who don't want to get wet
- Camera, Cell Phone, Binoculars (Optional)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other costly ornaments
- Electoral or Glucon D powder, some ready to eat food like Plum cakes, biscuits.
- Towel, Napkins, Extra Pair of clothes
- DRY bag for your garbage
- 2-3 bunch of papers (Optional)
- Good trekking shoes
- Personal basic medical kit (Containing an antiseptic, few bandages, personal medications if any, etc.)
- Please do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has hands free while trekking
- 1 Veg Breakfast
- Travel from Panvel ST depot – to Karnala fort base – and back to Panvel ST depot by tumtum / ST
- Karnala Wildlife Sanctuary Entry fee
- Emergency Medical evacuations if any required
- Insurance and any item/event not mentioned in the inclusion list.
- Camera fees and Lunch
- Please carry lunch or snacks for this trek
Terms & Conditions
Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.