Trek to Kalsubai
1 Day1 Night
Day 1 - Departure
Day 2 - Trek to Kalsubai
Train, Local Transport
Pickup Time: 01.00 AM Drop Time: 03.30 PM
Things To Carry
- Some Snacks for Energy while you Trek
- Torch with new batteries - complusory
- Identity proof (must)
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Glucon D / Energy bars
- Water (at least 2 - 3 Litres)
- Sun Cap
- Medicine those if you require usually (Optional). First Aid
- Wear good trekking shoe. Shoes with good grip prefereable. You can carry extra slipper.
- A haversack / Backpack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has ones hands free while trekking.
- Dry Bag or Plastic bag to keep clothes dry
- Double pack your valuables / phones in plastic bags
- Carry alternate phone or dry bag for phone - powerbank for charging
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Please wear full sleeves and long pants
- Please wear dark colored clothes avoid wearing white colored clothes
- Odomos gel or cream to avoid mosquitoes or insect
- Rainwear ( Poncho - Waterproof jacket etc if you dont want to get wet )
- 1 veg Breakfastand Lunch.
- Trek Leader Expertise Charges.
- Travel Kasara to Kasara by Local Jeep.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather
Terms & Conditions
Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.