Trek to Harishchandragad and Camping
2 Days2 Nights
Day 1 - Departure
Day 2 - Trek to Harishchandragad and Camping
Train, Private Vehicle
Pickup Time: 01.00 AM Drop Time: 05.00 PM
Things To Carry
- 2/3 liters of water
- Good Torch must with extra batteries
- Sleeping material (Sleeping bag or 2 bedsheets)
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek
- A haversack (No jholas or side bags)
- Extra pair of clothes, napkin.
- Winter jacket, cap, muffler.
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
- 2 veg Breakfast, 2 veg Lunch, 1 veg Dinner and 1 Evening tea.
- Kasara to Kasara travel by private non ac local vehicle.
- Tented stay on sharing basis.
- Expertise charges.
- Travel till Kasara and back.
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
Terms & Conditions
People caught smoking or drinking alcohol will be asked to exit event on immediate basis.