Trekking and Camping To Harishchandragad via Nalachi Vaat
2 Days1 Night
Day 1 - Trek starts Post Introduction & Instructions Round
Day 2 - Start Nalichi Vaat Trek
Pickup Time: 06.00 AM Drop Time: 10.30 PM
Things To Carry
- Haversack – This is the most important thing you need.
- Choose a sack which can sustain the weight throughout the trek.
- In rainy season, (Make sure that you do not carry any Jholas, one-side bags etc.)
- We prefer to use a big plastic bag inside the haversack. This helps us to keep the things dry.
- At least 2 liters of water bottle.
- It is really necessary to consume the carried water wisely.
- (you may add Glucon D or energy powder to it)
- Extra clothes as per the season.
- Full sleeve clothes are preferred for treks.
- (Towel, Rain coat, Sun cap, Thermal wears as reauired) *make sure you carry a plastic bag to keep used wet clothes.
- Trekking shoes –
- Shoes/floaters with good grip.
- Action Trekking’ is Most preferred pair of shoes for Sahyadri region.
- Bedding material – Sleeping bag / Carry mat / Blanket etc. (not applicable for one dayers)
- Make sure that the bedding material is not bulky or heavy.
- Torch with extra batteries
- Avoid using your mobiles as torch as the mobile might be needed in an emergency. Hence, it is important to save on the mobile battery.
- Plate, Mug, Spoon etc.
- We prefer to carry our own plates etc to the forts. (Optional)
- Personal medical kit
- A set of medicines for any personal allergies, insect repellents or the medicines as per your doctor’s suggestion etc.
- Transport by Non AC High Back Private Vehicle (Pune – Belpada & Pachnai - Pune).
- Certified & Experienced Activity Leads
- Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- First aid kit available.
- Dinner on Previous Night & Lunch on Return Journey to Pune, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
Terms & Conditions
Carrying or consumption of alcohol or smoking is strictly not allowed. Anyone found in possession of the same or consuming it will be expelled from the trek. No refund will be provided.