Trek to Hamta Pass and Chandrataal
Hampta Pass , Himachal Pradesh
5 Days4 Nights
Day 1 - Arrive at Manali - Drive to Jobri - Trek to Chika Campsite (10100 ft)
Day 2 - Trek from Chika to Bhalu Ka Ghera (11900 ft)
Pickup Time: 08.00 AM Drop Time: 05.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Trekking Stick / Pole
- Spoon, Tiffin box, Bowl, Tea Cup
- A photocopy of your Identity Proof (Passport / Voter ID Card/ PAN Card/ Aadhar Card/ Driving License).
- Rucksack – If you are offloading your Rucksack, you will need a small Daypack to carry your basic essentials.
- Carry Trekking Shoes and not sports shoes, a Pair of Slip-ons, if required for use at Campsites.
- 2 Water Bottles (1 litre each).
- Woollen or Fleece Gloves and a pair of Waterproof Gloves.
- Cotton socks and Woollen socks (2 pairs each)
- Balaclava, Woollen scarf – If you do not have a Balaclava, you can carry Monkey cap instead
- Thermal Inners
- Fleece Jacket, Snow Jacket or Padded Jacket (1 each)
- Windcheater or Poncho
- 3-4 pairs of Trek Pants
- 2 Collared and Full Sleeved T-shirts – Do not carry loose T-shirts as they tend to make you feel cold.
- Camera or Binoculars (optional)
- Ready to eat Snacks, Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D Powder – Carry nuts, Dry fruits, Energy Bars to munch on during the trek. They provide instant energy whenever it hits the lower base.
- Cap, Sunglasses - Do ensure that your sunglasses are UV Protected. Do not carry reflectors.
- Headlamp/LED Torch – Mandatory
- Toiletries – Sunscreen, Moisturizer, Light Towel, Lip balm, Wet wipes, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Hand Sanitizer, Mosquito Repellent, if required
- Polythene Bags or Zip-lock Bags – These help to segregate Wet clothes, used Wet wipes or Sanitary napkins on trek
- Any medicines that you normally consume - Please consult your doctor in this regard.
- Tents, sleeping bags, (Oximeter, Oxygen cylinders in case of emergency) and well-stocked First Aid kits.
- Necessary Permits
- Depending on route, Comfortable Guesthouses and Home Stays at Base Camps or in High quality tents on triple sharing basis.
- Hygienic food by experienced camping cooks. Majorly vegetarian food provided.
- Besides Trek Leaders, every batch has sufficient support staff including Local Guides, Cooks and Helpers. Porters too are provided on demand for carrying Personal Rucksack.
- Transportation from Manali to Manali, Transport is being provided in small vehicles or MUV’s to ensure safe ride.
- Personal expense
- Bottled water
- Cost of emergency
- Personal Porter Charges
- Any extra cost incurred due to natural calamities
- Transportation till Manali
- Anything not mentioned in the exclusion
Terms & Conditions
Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.