Trek to Devkund
1 Day1 Night
Day 1 - Departure
Day 2 - Trek to Devkund
Pickup Time: 11.00 PM Drop Time: 08.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Identity Proof
- A bottle of water (Minimum 2 Ltrs),
- Medicine those if u require usually (Optional)
- A good trekking shoes
- Some ready to eat food
- Plum cakes
- Biscuits etc.
- Pleases do not carry sling bags
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Full Body Towel 01 nos.
- Extra Pair of clothes
- Traveling from Dadar to Dadar by Private NON AC BUS
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Expertise charges
- Mineral Water
- Anything not mentioned in the above inclusion list
Terms & Conditions
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking. While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.