Trek to Chandertaal over the Hampta Pass
Hampta, Himachal Pradesh
5 Days4 Nights
Day 1 - Delhi- Chandigarh –‘dA Base’, Haripur, Manali (12 – 14 hrs.)
Day 2 - Haripur – Prini – Chikka (3530 mts) (40 min. drive then walk 6/7 hrs)
Airways, Private Vehicle
Pickup Time: 07.00 AM Drop Time: 09.00 AM
Things To Carry
- Backpack 40 - 50 Lt. With rain cover.
- Day Pack 15 - 20 Lt. Toiletries - Sunscreen SPF 40+, Moisturizer, Lip balm, Soap, Toilet paper.
- Repair Kit (needle and thread).
- Headlamp/ Torch.
- Water Bottle- Ideally keep two bottle 1 liter each.
- Trekking Pole - Optional.
- Plastic Packing covers. (Please pack all your gear in waterproof plastic bags so that your clothes etc do not get wet while on horses or porters. Also carry extra plastic bags in case you need to pack wet clothes.)
- Personal first aid kit:
- Raincoat/ Poncho - make sure it is something that will cover your daypack and camera too.
- Warm Beanie - make sure it is something that covers your ears. You can also use buffs, scarfs etc in addition to your beanie.
- Gloves - Lightweight synthetic gloves made of Fleece or you can also use woolen gloves.
- Sun Cap- 1 no
- Sun Glasses with good UV protection.
- Trekking Shoes
- Trek co-ordinator
- Highly qualified and tenured guides
- Evening hikes
- Bird watching & Star gazing
- Crossing Hampta Pass
- Amazing views of Samudri Tapu, Bada Shigri and Chhota Shigri glaciers
- Being atop Kunzam La and Rohtang La
- Early morning & evening photography hikes to and around Chandertal
- Travel as per itinerary in luxury SUV
- Stay in 2-4 men luxury hiking tents.
- All meals during the tour (nutritious freshly cooked vegetarian)
- Services of experienced lead guide and qualified assistant guide
- Kitchen equipment, cook and helper
- All the Camping arrangements
- Wildlife/ environmental permits and other permits & levies.
- Guaranteed amazing Himalayan experiential adventure holiday.
- Cost of any form of insurance (Personal/Baggage/Medical)
- Cost of rescue, evacuation, hospitalization, etc.
- Any expenses of purely personal nature like laundry, phone/fax calls, tips to drivers, guides,
- Any beverages.
- Any expenses that arise due to change in itinerary and increase in no. of days because of natural forces like landslides, weather, roadblocks, flight cancellations, sickness etc.
- All meals during travel
- Meals at dhabas
- Cost of any optional activity we offer, like paragliding, angling, rafting etc.
- Any increase in govt. service tax.
Terms & Conditions
All programs are subject to change due to political reason, natural calamities, serious sickness, and special reasons.