Trek to Anjaneri Fort
3 Days2 Nights
Pickup Time: 1.30 AM Drop Time: 06:00pm
Things To Carry
- A good trekking shoe.
- A good torch with extra batteries (Mandatory)
- Identity proof (Mandatory)
- At least 2 Liters of water. (Mandatory)
- Full sleeves t-shirt and full length pant (Mandatory - To protect from Sun, insects, bushes etc.)
- Extra pair of clothes. (Mandatory - To change after trek (Can be kept in vehicle during trek))
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has ones hands free while trekking.
- sweater or shawl (Optional)
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc. (Optional)
- Cap, Scarf, Sun glasses etc. (Optional)
- Medicine those if you require usually (Optional).
- Bring plate and spoon to avoid use of plastic.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Include items
- Exclude items
Terms & Conditions
Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.