Trek from Ratangad to Harishchandragad
3 Days2 Nights
Day 1 - Explore Sandhan Valley and Ascend Ratangad via Trimbak Darwaja
Day 2 - Visit Kaladgad Fort
Train, Private Vehicle
Pickup Time: 07.30 AM Drop Time: 07.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Identity proof (must)
- A bottle of water (atleast 2 Ltrs),
- Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Sleeping Bag or Proper Bedding
- Medicine those if u require usually
- A good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has ones hands free while trekking.
- Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- Traveling from Kasara till Kalyan,
- Food (5 Meals, 3 Breakfast)
- Mineral Water; Beverages
- Anything not mentioned in above inclusion list
Terms & Conditions
Smoking cigarette, chewing tobacco or related products and consuming alcohol is strictly prohibited on the trek. Anyone found in possession of the same or consuming it will be expelled from the trek. No refund will be provided.