The Greek Islands in Greece
10 Days9 Nights
Day 1 - Arrival at Chania
Day 2 - Optional Excursion to The Samaria Gorge Crete
Pickup Time: 08.00 AM Drop Time: 08.00 AM
Things To Carry
- Important Travel Documents :
- Passport with photocopies.
- Visas with photocopies.
- Travel insurance with photocopies. Please ensure your insurers name, 24 hr emergency contact telephone number and policy number are highlighted.
- All flight tickets for the trip with photocopies.
- Active Holiday Company Trip Confirmation Certificate.
- Photocopies of important documents to be kept separately.
- Copy of the itinerary of your trip.
- Spare passport photos.
- Credit / Debit Card, Travellers Cheques with serial numbers kept at a separate place.
- Youth/Student identification / Senior Citizen card for discounts.
- International driving license if you have one.
- Vaccination Certificates if needed.
- Money belt that can be secured safely.
- Money – small denominations of local currency if you can get some before the trip.
- Personal Effects :
- First aid kit comprising any personal medication, aspirin / paracetamol, band-aids, head-ache balm, rehydration salts of your choice, anti-allergy pills, anti-diarrhea pills, anti-nausea pills, small scissors, nail file, sun-block (50 SPF), lip balm, after sun moisturizer, insect repellent and antihistamine/insect bite cream, female hygiene products.
- Toothbrush, tooth-paste, deodorant, bio-degradable soap, shampoo, washing detergent.
- Water purifying / iodine tablets.
- Prescription Diamox / alternate for altitude sickness.
- Prescription glasses / contact lenses and solution.
- Antibacterial gel and wet-wipes.
- Wide brim hat, sunglasses with UV protection.
- Minimum 2 liters water bottle so you don’t have to buy plastic bottles, cloth shopping bag.
- Book to read, journal, pen, travel pillow, cards / travel games.
- Eye mask, ear plugs, army knife (this must always be in your checked in luggage when you are taking a flight).
- Adapter, alarm clock, phone with charger, i-pod / MP3 with charger and spare ear-phones, camera and film if your camera needs it.
- Travel pillow, torch with reusable batteries, head-lamp.
- Night clothes/sleepwear.
- Plastic bag to separate wet and dry / clean & soiled clothes.
- 3 Nights stay in Athens, 2 nights in Mykonos, 2 nights in Santorini and 2 nights in Crete at top rated B & Bs or Boutique hotels with character. 9 breakfasts, one lunch and one dinner
- Guided tour of the Acropolis
- Evening self guided food tour with 4-course dinner.
- Full day tour to Delphi including lunch
- Full day bike rental in Mykonos
- Fira-Oia self-guided walking along the caldera detailed instructions
- Ferry tickets from Piraeus-Mykonos, Catamaran from Mykonos-Santorini and Santorini-Heraklion in tourist class
- Arrival transfer in Athens, round trip transfers in Mykonos and Santorini, transfer Heraklion-Heraklion hotel and Heraklion hotel-Heraklion
- Airfare, Visa, Travel Insurance, Public Transportation, Excess Baggage, Porterage, taxes
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages, meals not specified in the itinerary
- Admissions and entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Optional arrival and departure transfers or transfer costs to the starting point of the vacation.
- Optional upgrade cost to E-bicycles.
- Optional supplement for three or six 3 course dinners.
- Single Room and hotel upgrade supplement
- Tips for guides and driver
- Extra Nights at the beginning or the end of the trip
- Any compulsory dinner or peak season surcharge
- Service Tax of 3.50% applicable for Indian tours and Indian Residents
- Optional Tours
- Any item not specified in the itinerary
- Any expenses of a personal nature such as telephone calls, laundry, aerated drinks etc.
- Possible city tax to be paid in cash on the spot (it varies depending on the city and on the hotel's category).
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later.