Tadoba Wild Life Safari
Tadoba National Park
6 Days5 Nights
Day 1 - Leave for Nagpur
Day 2 - Reach Nagpur
Train, Private Vehicle
Pickup Time: 06.00 PM Drop Time: 05.00 AM
Things To Carry
- Id card compulsory (aadhar/ pancard/dl)
- Dull colored clothes (please don’t wear bright colored clothes,try to get as camouflaged as possible)
- Sanitary kit
- Dry food (snacks)
- Torch (must)
- Personal first aid kit.
- Cap, goggle, sunscreen, moisturizer etc..
- Sport shoes or kitos/ sandal
- Electral powder / glucon d
- Binocular/camera with lenses (optional)
- Water bottle (3 liter must)
- Odomos (mosquito repellent)
- Tripod will be helpful to avoid shake as there will be low light
- Umbrella or poncho/cap
- Train tickets for Pune - Nagpur - Pune journey.
- Accommodation at MTDC resort.
- All meals ex-Nagpur (daily bed tea, breakfast, lunch, evening tea, and dinner).
- 5 jungle safaris in Tadoba National Park with all fees, permits, taxes.
- Professional driver and guide.
- Services of a ‘RAW Adventure Solutions’ wildlife expert.
- Return Nagpur-Tadoba-Nagpur transfers by an AC Innova.
- Any airfare.
- All Govt. Taxes as applicable.
- Personal expenses like laundry, soft drinks, hard drinks, mineral water, internet and telephone charges, etc.
- Camera fees (Rs. 200/- per camera with lens of 250 mm or above per safari. However the fees may differ as per Forest Department directive which would be shared with you before start of the tour)
- Anything not mentioned in the list of inclusions
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later