Summer Camp for Kids in Vaitarna
Baste Farm, Vaitarana
4 Days3 Nights
Day 1 - Start of Summer Camp
Day 2 - Obstacle Course, Treasure hunt & Flying Fox
Pickup Time: 07.00 AM Drop Time: 07.30 PM
Things To Carry
- Any Back-pack which can hold the following items.
- Snugly fitting Canvas Shoes with Rubber soles or similar Sports shoes with Cotton Socks (2 Pairs)
- Slippers / Chappal (After activity time)
- Loose Tough light weight trousers (Cotton preferred) or Track pants (2 Nos.)
- Loose Tough light weight Full-Sleeve Shirts (Cotton preferred) (2 Nos.)
- Personal Undergarments (2/3 sets minimum); light weight towel (Pancha); Sun Cap
- Light chadar
- Light Weight Mug, Plate, Spoon, Bowl, Glass.
- Simple Plastic Water Bottle of Min. 1 lit capacity with Shoulder Strap
- Torch with a spare set of batteries.
- Note Book, Pen, Sewing Kit, Spare laces, Safety pins, Mosquito repellent cream, Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Soap, small quantity talcum powder, 4 ‘Band-Aid’ Strips, 2-3 Plastic bags (Assorted sizes).
- Please Do Not Give cash, gold or other valuable ornaments, mobile phones, Tab, wrist watch, any food items, comics or any other books, or anything other than the item specified in the ‘Camp-Kit’ list.
- Travelling by Bus/Jeep.
- Pure veg food will be provided at all places. (Breakfast, Lunch, Eve. tea-snacks & Dinner)
- Accommodation at Campsite with seperate arrangement for boys & girls.
- Certificate will be issued after completion of the Summer Camp.
- Equipment charges, First Aid charges
- Mountain expert charges
- Anything not mentioned in the above Includes.
Terms & Conditions
The Camp-in-charge’s decision in any matter related to this Camp is final.