Summer Camp at Mahabaleshwar
4 Days3 Nights
Day 1 - Activities During the Camp
Day 2 - cross the river
Water Fall Rappelling
Bus or Jeep
Pickup Time: 08.00 AM Drop Time: 08.00 PM
Things To Carry
- A sturdy Ruck-Sack / Haver Sack / Any Back-pack which can hold the following items.
- Snugly fitting Canvas Shoes with Rubber soles or similar Sports shoes (For Activity)
- Slippers / Chappal (After activity time)
- Cotton Socks (2 Pairs)
- Loose Tough light weight trousers (Cotton preferred) or Track pants (2 Nos.)
- Loose Tough light weight Full-Sleeve Shirts (Cotton preferred) (2 Nos.)
- Personal Undergarments (2/3 sets minimum); light weight towel (Pancha); Sun Cap
- Light Bedding & One Full Sleeve Sweater. Woollen Cap / Balaclava.
- Light Weight Mug, Plate, Spoon, Bowl, Glass.
- Simple Plastic Water Bottle of Min. 1 lit capacity with Shoulder Strap
- Torch with a spare set of batteries.
- Book, Pen, Sewing Kit, Spare laces, Safety pins, Mosquito repellent cream, Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Soap, small quantity talcum powder, 4 ‘Band-Aid’ Strips, 2-3 Plastic bags (Assorted sizes).
- Please Do Not Give cash, gold or other valuable ornaments, mobile phones, wrist watch, any food items,comics or any other books, or anything other than the item specified in the ‘Camp-Kit’ list.
- Travelling by Bus/Jeep.
- Veg/Nonveg food will be provided at all places. (Breakfast, Lunch, Eve. tea-snacks & Dinner)
- Accommodation at Hotel & Tent in group of 4 to 6 pax.
- Certificate will be issued after completion of the Summer Camp.
- Eqipment charges, First Aid charges
- Mountain expert charges.
- Anything not mentioned in the above Includes.
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later.