Summer Camp at Koyna Backwaters
4 Days3 Nights
Day 1 - Departure and Reach to Campsite
Day 2 - Adventure Activities
Pickup Time: 06.00 AM Drop Time: 09.30 PM
Things To Carry
- One haversack and one small shoulder bag (NO TROLLEY BAG OR SUITCASE)
- Comfortable clothes for the no. of days (track Pants, t-shirts, tops etc) (Avoid Jeans)
- Suitable nightwear , shorts, 3/4 s, one shawl / chaddar, sweatshirt.
- Undergarments, towel, napkin/ handkerchief, ladies sanitary sets
- Sport shoes ,socks, floaters, Sun cap/ hat, water bottle
- Water bottle, Personal kit containing toilet accessories, sun screen, cold cream, odomos
- Torch with fresh batteries
- Sun glasses, camera, binoculars (optional at your own risk)
- Personal medicine, if any, with a note explaining doses, time, quantity etc. with the name of the child, No need to send any extra medicine
- Pen, a small diary, a story book
- Pllease don’t send Mobile phone, music player etc. with the child.
- Pune –Koyna Campsite–Pune by chartered bus
- Mumbai – Chiplun – Mumbai by sleeper class Train. Chiplun to Campsite and return by non AC bus
- Accommodation in tents on multiple sharing
- All veg meals from breakfast on day one to afternoon snacks on day 4.
- All adventure Activities expertise and equipment,
- Travel and Activity Insurance
- Services of coaches and instructors
- Personal expenses such as telephones, cold drinks, ice creams, mineral water, porter charges etc.
- Insurance of any kind other than mentioned
- Medical, hospitalization and related expenses
- Emergency evacuation
- Any item not covered under the head ‘cost includes’.
Terms & Conditions
Campers must carry original photo ID card. (School photo ID / Aadhar Card).