Summer Camp at Andaman
6 Days5 Nights
Day 1 - Reporting in Pune & Mumbai
Day 2 - Explore Port Blair island.
Private Vehicle & Ferry
Pickup Time: 11.00 PM Drop Time: 08.00 PM
Things To Carry
- One haversack and one small shoulder bag (NO TROLLEY BAG OR SUITACSE)
- Comfortable clothes for the no. of days (track Pants, t-shirts, tops etc) (Avoid Jeans)
- Suitable nightwear, shorts, 3/4 s, one shawl/ chaddar,
- Undergarments, towel, napkin/ handkerchief, ladies sanitary sets
- Floaters/ crocs, slippers , Sun cap/ hat
- Water bottle, Personal kit containing toilet accessories, sun screen, cold cream, odomos, sanitizer
- Torch with fresh batteries
- Sunglasses, camera, binoculars, (optional at your own risk)
- Personal medicine, if any, with a note explaining doses, time, quantity etc. with the name of the child, No need to send any extra medicine
- Pen, a small diary, a story book
- Around 1500/- for meals during travel and for shopping,
- Declaration required for students under 18 yrs for Jumpin heights around 6000/- for Bungee, flying Fox, giant swing etc, signed consent form by parents in case of age less than 18 yrs .
- Please don’t send Mobile phone, music player etc. with the child.
- Original photo ID or to pay penalty of Rs 2500 as railway fine
- Chain and lock for all train camps
- Snorkel recommended for Andamans/ Lakshadweep
- Pune-Mumbai-Pune by Non-AC bus
- All meals (veg) included
- Transfers by Govt. Ferry bet Port Blair & Neil Island
- Sightseeing tours as per the itinerary
- Snorkeling and Glass bottom Boat Ride
- Services of escorts and professionals.
- Economy airfare Mumbai- Port Blair- Mumbai
- Meals during air travel.
- Personal expenses such as telephones, drinks, mineral water, laundry, porter charges, insurance
- Scuba diving fees
- Medical, hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses
- Any item not covered under the head cost includes.
Terms & Conditions
Note: Flight cost at actual (approx. 22000)