Strawberry Picking at Panchgani
Day 1 - Strawberry Picking at Panchgani
Pickup Time: 06.30 AM Drop Time: 09.00 PM
Things To Carry
- 2 litres water per person
- Comfortable footwear. Avoid sandals and other fancy footwear as there might be some walking involved at the farm. Shoes and floaters recommended.
- Sun gear (Cap, Umbrella, Scarf etc)
- A warm jacket or pullover as it might get chilly in the evening.
- Mosquito repellent if you are prone to insect bites
- Personal medicines (We will have a basic first-aid kit with medicines, but if you require any special medicines, please carry them)
- Some snacks for everyone to share!
- Travel by private AC bus
- All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Tea)
- Strawberry Picking and Tasting session with the farmers
- Strawberries to eat at the farm along with accompaniments!
- 500 g strawberry box complimentary
- Personal costs (Mineral water, cold drinks, any shopping, etc.)
- Anything not mentioned in the includes list