Stargazing and Camping in Lonavala (Pavana Lake Campsite)
2 Days1 Night
Day 1 - Stargazing and Camping in Lonavala
Day 2 - Departure
Pickup Time: 04.30 PM Drop Time: 10.00 AM
Things To Carry
- Warm Clothes
- Tooth brush
- Accommodation in waterproof Coleman tent on double occupancy with premium Lake view
- Tents pitched on the fixed platform with dedicated toilet per platform.
- High-Quality Camping Arrangements
- Buffet Dinner (Veg / NON Veg)
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Breakfast on day 2.
- First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations)
- Swimming in Lake with jackets.
- World class Telescope with renowned Stargazer Vikram Virulkar.
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Transport from and back
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Parking Charges.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the "Inclusions" column
Terms & Conditions
Camp-site has strict No Alcohol policy.