Snow Trek Manali
Dharamshala , Himachal Pradesh
2 Days1 Night
Day 1 - Departure
Day 2 - Briefing and Orientation.
Airways / Private Vehicle
Pickup Time: 10.00 AM Drop Time: 07.00 AM
Things To Carry
- One haversack and one small shoulder bag (NO TROLLEY BAG OR SUITCASE)
- Comfortable clothes for the no. of days (track Pants, t-shirts, tops etc) (Avoid Jeans)
- Climate would be very cold at Manali, Shimla. Carry enough woolen clothes like a jacket, monkey cap, hand gloves etc
- Suitable nightwear, shorts, 3/4 s, one shawl/chaddar,
- Undergarments, towel, napkin/ handkerchief, ladies sanitary sets
- Sports shoes, socks, floaters, Suncap/ hat, water bottle, a Personal kit containing toilet accessories, sunscreen, cold cream, odomos, sanitizer, (High SPF sunscreen recommended for trekking camps)
- Torch with fresh batteries
- Sunglasses, camera, binoculars, (optional at your own risk)
- Personal medicine, if any, with a note explaining doses, time, quantity etc. with the name of the child, No need to send any extra medicine
- Pen, a small diary, a storybook
- Around 2500/- for meals during travel and for shopping
- Please don’t send a Mobile phone, music player etc. with the child.
- Pune/Mumbai - Delhi - Pune/Mumbai Economy Air Fare.
- Delhi-Manali- Base Camp-Delhi by AC Volvo bus.
- All meals (veg) at a campsite.
- Tented accommodation with the sleeping bag, mat, poncho, and Haversack for the trek.
- Trekking/activity equipment and fees of resource persons.
- Travel and Activity Insurance
- Meals during travel to and from Manali, Lunch at Manali Market.
- Personal expenses such as telephone, mineral water, drinks, laundry, porter charges etc.
- Medical, hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses.
- Any item not covered under the head ‘The cost includes’
Terms & Conditions
Campers must carry an original photo ID card (School photo id, Adhar Card, Passport, Voter Id, Pan Card, Driving Licence)