Sinhagad Camping (children special)
Sinhagad Fort, Pune
2 Days1 Night
Day 1 - Sinhagad Base Village
Day 2 - Arrive at Base Village
Pickup Time: 05.00 AM Drop Time: 09.30 AM
Things To Carry
- Shoes compulsory.
- Sunglasses [optional] and cap compulsory
- Wind cheater, Rain wear.
- Pair of clothes.
- Medication if any.
- Drinking water [2/3 litres]
- Small trekking sac with rain cover if possible
- Please do not carry gold ornaments or any other valuables.
- Please do not carry handbags or zolas fo the trek.
- Avoid Chapels / Slippers for trek
- Camera, Binocular is allowed at your own risk.
- Private vehicle transport
- Food as per itinerary
- European standard Safety Equipments as required.
- First Aid Kit
- Mineral Water/ Soft Drinks
- On route food/snacks on your journey. Lunch.
- Insurance/ Personal Medication
- Any other expenses not mentioned in Includes.
Terms & Conditions
For safety please follow the expert’s/ Instructors advice on trek.