Shilt Hut Trek – Great Himalayan National Park
Great Himalayan National Park
4 Days3 Nights
Day 1 - Arrive at Gurshaini
Day 2 - Gurshaini to Rola Altitude: 1500 m to 2100 m (12 kms)
Pickup Time: 08.00 AM Drop Time: 06.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Own water bottle, cups, plates and filling water from natural resource, drinking locally brewed products served in glass or recyclable materials.
- Using litter bins to trash items that do not decompose, minimum use of purchases packed in plastic, carry a waste bag for your personal non-biodegradable waste.
- Pick up from Aut and drop at Aut
- All campsite and homestay meals
- All accommodation during the trek and tour
- All transportation, tourist service charge, VAT and Office Service charge
- Guide and porter for the trek and all expenses pertaining to them
- All bar bills, beverages such as coke, fanta, sprite and mineral water (We do not encourage bottled drinks as it generates plastic)
- Travel insurance
- Personal Equipment's and rescue operation in case of emergency
- Any expenses which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, political trouble, and strikes etc.
- Laundry, phone calls, internet, heater charge and wifi services.
- Tips for guide, porters, and driver."
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later.