Sandhan Valley Trek
Sandhan Valley, Samrad
1 Day1 Night
Day 1 - Sandhan Valley Trek
Day 2 - Adventures at Sandhan Valley
Pickup Time: 11.00 PM Drop Time: 11.30 PM
Things To Carry
- A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
- Minimum 2 Ltr. Water.
- Extra Dress in a plastic Bag. Keep your Extra Dress in a Bus only.
- Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
- Keep Separate Plastic carry bags for Mobile, Wallet, etc. to save it from Rain.
- Torch with Cell, Napkin / Towel.
- Glucon – D OR Electrol – Optional.
- Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking.
- Dress Code – T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
- Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc. is strictly not allowed.
- Personal Medicines, if any.
- This is just a reminder list of what to Bring. You can bring other things as per the Need.
- Pune to Pune Transport by Non Ac Private Vehicle. (Pune – Samrad – Pune)
- Toll, Parking, Permits, etc.
- Morning Tea, Breakfast (Limited), Packed Lunch, Evening Tea, Dinner (Pure veg – Unlimited).
- Adventure Experts & Leaders
- Adventure Equipments to each Participant Harness, Carabiner, Descender, Tape Sling, Mitten Pair etc.
- First aid kit.
- Government Service Tax.
- Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include“.
Terms & Conditions
Consumption of liquor, tobacco products, cigarette etc. is strictly prohibited during any type of Event. The trek will be considered over only when we are back to our decided arrival place.