Sandhan Valley Full Descend Trek
2 Days1 Night
Day 1 - Sandhan Valley Full Descend Trek
Day 2 - Proceed Towards Dehne Village
Train, Local Transport
Pickup Time: 10.30 PM Drop Time: 07.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
- Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
- Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
- Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
- Personal Medication / First Aid kit
- Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
- Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
- Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
- Camera (Optional)
- Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
- Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
- Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
- Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
- Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).
- Id Proof Compulsory.
- Transportation from Kasara to Kasara by Jeep/Traxx
- Breakfast & Dinner on Day 01 (All Veg)
- Breakfast & Lunch on Day 02 (All Veg)
- Rappelling activity & safety equipment
- Tent Stay (on Triple sharing basis)
- Expertise & Guide Charges
- Any transfer till Kasara and back
- Lunch on Day 01
- Anything mentioned than above inclusions
- Taxes as applicable
Terms & Conditions
First Time Trekkers are not advisable to join the Sandhan Valley FULL DESCEND TREK.