River Rafting at Kolad & Trip to Tamhini
4 Days3 Nights
Pickup Time: 6.00 AM Drop Time: 06:00pm
Things To Carry
- Haversack – This is the most important thing you need.
- Choose a sack which can sustain the weight throughout the trek.
- In rainy season, (Make sure that you do not carry any Jholas, one-side bags etc.)
- We prefer to use a big plastic bag inside the haversack. This helps us to keep the things dry.
- At least 2 liters of water bottle.
- It is really necessary to consume the carried water wisely.
- (you may add Glucon D or energy powder to it)
- Extra clothes as per the season.
- Full sleeve clothes are preferred for treks.
- (Towel, Rain coat, Sun cap, Thermal wears as reauired) *make sure you carry a plastic bag to keep used wet clothes.
- Trekking shoes - Action Trekking’ is Most preferred pair of shoes for Sahyadri region. If not available, one can wear shoes with good grip.
- Bedding material – Sleeping bag / Carry mat / Blanket etc.
- Make sure that the bedding material is not bulky or heavy.
- Torch with extra batterie
- Avoid using your mobiles as torch as the mobile might be needed in an emergency. Hence, it is important to save on the mobile battery.
- Plate, Mug, Spoon etc.
- We prefer to carry our own plates etc to the forts. (Optional)
- Personal medical kit
- A set of medicines for any personal allergies, insect repellents or the medicines as per your doctor’s suggestion etc.
- You can also carry basic antiseptic medicines, tablets, band-aids, crape, relisprey etc (Optional)"
- Include items
- Exclude items
Terms & Conditions