Ranthambore Jungle Safari - Explorers
Ranthambore National Park
6 Days5 Nights
Day 1 - Pune Mumbai Sawai Madhopur
Day 2 - Sawai Madhopur Ranthambore
Pickup Time: 06.30 AM Drop Time: 06.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Morning Utilities
- Hair Oil, Skin Cream, Lip guard, Comb, Sun cream Lotion
- Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Tissue paper, Paper Soap, Towel, Napkin
- Sun Goggles, Scarf (Required at Jungle safari)
- Comfortable clothing for Jungle safari – Two pairs & Extra Dresses for Journey
- Thick Pullover – 2
- Shoes, Extra Socks Floaters for Journey
- Extra Carry bags, Camera with Batteries,
- Mobile & Mobile Charger, Binoculars
- One time Tiffin for train journey
- Other Requirements
- Water bottle – Min. 2 Ltr., Torch with extra Cells, Id Proof, Personal Medicines, if any
- Enough & Change Money for Shopping
- Original Id Proof (Compulsory)
- Chain & lock for luggage security in Rail Journey
- * This is just a reminder list of what to Bring. You can bring other things as per the Need.
- Stay on sharing basis. (As Mentioned above)
- Pune - Mumbai - Pune by Private Vehicle.
- Railway 3 AC (Mumbai - Sawai Madhopur - Mumbai)
- Sawai Madhopur - Ranthambore - Sawai Madhopur Travel by Canter.
- All food charges at Ranthambore. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- Four Jungle Safaris within Ranthambore by Open Canter.
- All entry fees in the Ranthambore National Park, Guide Charges, Vehicle Entry Fees, etc.
- Fort Transfers by Open Canter with all permits, Guide (Only Once).
- Mineral Water / Cold Drinks, etc.
- Camera & Coolie charges.
- Food charges during Train & Bus Journey.
- Personal expenditure of any kind.
- Medical expenses other than First aid.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Any other charges not specifically mentioned in ""Fees Include.
Terms & Conditions