Rann Of Kutchh Festival
Bhuj Kutch, Gujrat
4 Days3 Nights
Day 1 - Departure
Day 2 - Arrival at Bhuj
Train, Private Vehicle
Pickup Time: 07.00 PM Drop Time: 08.00 AM
Things To Carry
- Govt. approved Id proof Compulsory ( NO Pan Card)
- A Backpack
- A Day Backpack to hold camera and essential during sightseeing .
- Jacket or Similar it do get pretty cold at times during nights.
- Beachwear in case you decide to swim.
- Torch (Must)
- Personal Medicines If any
- Cap, Shades, Sun-scream etc….
- Sport shoes or Good quality Floaters
- Camera (Optional)
- Sanitary Kit
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner.
- 02 Night accommodation in Village resort at Hodka.
- 01 Day accommodation at Bhuj Hotel
- All Intercity and Intra city transfers & Long distance sightseeing by private vehicle
- An experienced backpacking expert & a Friend who will help you take the hassle out of your travel
- Entry tickets & Guide fees (Some like museum some don’t so why pay us if you don’t).
- Train tickets (Mumbai – Bhuj – Mumbai) .
- Anything other than mentioned above.
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later.