Rann Of Kutchh Festival
Bhuj Kutch, Gujrat
3 Days3 Nights
Day 1 - Departure
Day 2 - Arrival at Bhuj
Train, Private Vehicle
Pickup Time: 07.00 PM Drop Time: 08.00 AM
Things To Carry
- Govt. approved Id proof Compulsory (No Pan Card)
- A Backpack
- A Day Backpack to hold the camera and essential during sightseeing.
- Jacket or Similar it does get pretty cold at times during nights.
- Torch (Must)
- Personal Medicines If any
- Cap, Shades, Sun-scream etc.
- Sports shoes or Good quality Floaters
- Camera (Optional)
- Sanitary Kit
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner.
- 02 Night accommodation in the Village resort at Hodka (Room on Twin sharing basis)
- All Intercity and Intracity transfers & Long-distance sightseeing by private vehicle
- An experienced expert & a Friend who will help you take the hassle out of your travel
- Entry tickets & Guide fees
- Train tickets or Bus Tickets (Mumbai Bhuj Mumbai).
- Anything other than mentioned above