Raigad Trekking & Rappelling
3 Days2 Nights
Day 1 - Raigad Trekking & Rappelling
Day 2 - Depart to Raigad.
Pickup Time: 11.30 PM Drop Time: 09.30 PM
Things To Carry
- A Good Quality of Rucksack with all inside luggage packed in a plastic bag.
- Water Bottle – Min. 2 Ltr. (Water is not available in trek route.)
- Torch with Extra Cell. Head Torch will be preferred, if you are buying new.
- Extra Dress, Napkin, Towel..
- Glucon – D OR Electrol.
- Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking & at the time of Activity.
- Don’t wear Leather shoes & Woodland shoes
- Dress Code on the day of Trekking: Explorers T-shirt, Flexible Track pant and Half not allowed.
- Long Sleeves T-shirt will be preferred inside the T-shirt given by Explorers.
- Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
- Personal Medicines, if any.
- Pune to Pune Transport by Private Non AC High back Bus.
- Day 1Tea. Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, Dinner.
- Day 2Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Tea.
- Certified & Experience Adventure Experts.
- Group Accommodation on Raigad Fort.
- Separate Set of Branded Adventure Equipment to each Participant.
- Bhavani kada Climbing & Rappelling with 100% Safety.
- Government Service Tax.
- Day2: Dinner.
- Cold drinks, Mineral water,Energy Drinks, etc.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
- Personal expenditure of any kind.
- Insurance coverage of any kind by Explorers.
- Medical expenses other than First aid.
- Any other charges not mentioned in Fees Include.
Terms & Conditions
During the Camp all the participants should obey all the Instructions and Decisions taken by the authorised representative of Explorers or Camp Leader.