Rafting on Ganga
8 Days7 Nights
Day 1 - Reporting
Day 2 - Arrive Delhi Rohilla Station
Pickup Time: 06.30 AM Drop Time: 04.30 AM
Things To Carry
- One haversack and one small shoulder bag (No trolley bag or suitacse)
- Comfortable clothes for the no. of days (track Pants, t-shirts, tops etc) (Avoid Jeans)
- Suitable nightwear, shorts, 3/4 s, one shawl/ chaddar, sweatshirt.
- Undergarments, towel, napkin/ handkerchief, ladies sanitary sets
- Floaters/ crocs, slippers , Sun cap/ hat
- Water bottle, Personal kit containing toilet accessories, sun screen, cold cream, odomos, sanitizer
- Torch with fresh batteries , Yoga mat / sleeping bag
- Sun glasses, camera, binoculars, (optional at your own risk)
- Personal medicine, if any, with a note explaining doses, time, quantity etc. with the name of the child, no need to send any extra medicine
- Pen, a small diary, a story book
- Around 1500/- for meals during travel and for shopping,
- Please don’t send Mobile phone, music player etc. with the child.
- Original photo ID or to pay penalty of Rs 2500 as railway fine,chain and lock for all train camps
- Snorkel recommended for Andamans/ Lakshadweep
- Declaration required for students under 18 yrs for Jumpin heights around 6000/- for Bungee, flying Fox, giant swing etc, signed consent form by parents in case of age less than 18 yrs .
- Mumbai - Delhi- Haridwar AC train both ways
- All road transfers by Non A/c vehicles.
- Vegetarian food served at the campsite.
- Clean and comfortable Safari tents
- Rafting equipment and services of Professional instructors.
- Meals during travel Pune / Mumbai -Haridwar-Pune / Mumbai
- Personal expenses such as telephones, drinks, mineral water, laundry, porter charges etc
- Insurance of any kind
- Medical, hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses
- Any item not covered under the head "cost includes"
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later