Pha Konda Expedition Manali
Manali, Himachal Pradesh
13 Days12 Nights
Day 1 - Depart for Delhi
Day 2 - Transfer to Manali
Pickup Time: 11.30 AM Drop Time: 08.00 AM
Things To Carry
- One haversack and one small shoulder bag (NO TROLLEY BAG OR SUITACSE)
- Comfortable clothes for the no. of days (track Pants, t-shirts, tops etc) (Avoid Jeans)
- Climate would be very cold at Manali, shimla. Carry enough woolen clothes like jacket, monkey camp, hand gloves etc
- Suitable nightwear, shorts, 3/4 s, one shawl/ chaddar,
- Undergarments, towel, napkin/ handkerchief, ladies sanitary sets
- Sport shoes ,socks, floaters, Sun cap/ hat, water bottle
- Water bottle, Personal kit containing toilet accessories, sun screen, cold cream, odomos, sanitizer , (High SPF sunscreen recommended for trekking camps)
- Torch with fresh batteries
- Sun glasses, camera, binoculars, (optional at your own risk)
- Personal medicine, if any, with a note explaining doses, time, quantity etc. with the name of the child, No need to send any extra medicine
- Pen, a small diary, a story book
- Around 1500/- for meals during travel and for shopping
- Please don’t send Mobile phone, music player etc. with the child.
- 3 AC train fare both ways
- Delhi-Manali-Delhi by AC chartered bus.
- All meals (veg) at campsite.
- Tented accommodation with sleeping bag, mat, poncho and Haversack for the trek.
- Trekking/activity equipment and fees of resource persons.
- Meals during travel to and from Manali
- Personal expenses such as telephone, mineral water, drinks, laundry, porter charges etc.
- Medical, hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Any item not covered under the head ‘The cost includes’
Terms & Conditions
Campers must carry original photo id card. (School photo id, Adhar Card, Voter Id, Driving Licence)